About the User Videos and Audio (Closed) category

This is the place to share your music, techniques, tips and tricks or any other audio and video content that could be useful to others (or that you are just very proud of.)

If you want to discuss specific setups or show some video related to trouble shooting please use the Feedback and Ideas
Category.

Not terribly proud of the quality of either the audio, video or the performance itself, but it’s made, so I might as well share. This was an open-mic appearance in Morgan Hill, CA, a week after I rcv’d my I1; we do one every Wednesday, 6-9pm. Funny thing is, the guy MC’ing the thing said ‘NO MORE’ after this one, as it goes against his rule of it being an ‘acoustic’ open-mic (whereafter he lets someone go up after me with an electronic keyboard (!/?/!/?), and will likely continue to do so. But he insists my I1 is a ‘guitar,’ and since he always turns away the guys coming in with Les Pauls, Tele’s & Strat’s, he just can’t make a special accommodation for me (after 3 years of loyally supporting his events), in the off chance one of those guys shows up on a given night (plus we have guys on-hand taking pics & videos of us playing, which they post on the open-mic FB page. God forbid they show one of me playing my I1 there, & giving these rockers ‘ideas’!). Kinda crazy, but there it is.

Anyway, my video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckq2XJ7hGHo