Artiphon INSTRUMENT 1 Firmware version 1.0.37
We are constantly improving the INSTRUMENT 1 and the Artiphon software. Firmware version 1.0.37 is now available. The firmware can be installed using the iOS app or the Mac/ PC INSTRUMENT 1 Editor. You will get a notification within the app. Alternatively, in the iOS app, you can press the “A” in the right upper corner to get to the system settings and press “Launch Firmware Updater.”
What’s new since Firmware Release v1.0.23?
• A bridge trigger released slowly will not trigger a note
• Strings can be muted by pressing straight down on a bridge trigger
• Lightly pressing an active string on the fingerboard will mute it
• Prevents double note triggers on the fingerboard when using tap method
• Sliding in fretless modes requires less pressure
• Fixed double triggers when using the arpeggiator with a strum method
• Fixed a bug in which an extra note was triggered on release when strumming note close to fret.
• Lightly tapping the bridge with tap method can create double triggers
• Pressing hard near the edge of a fret can cut off the note