Return Policy Question

Hi,
What is the return policy if I buy one a find that if did not meet expectations?
Thanks

Hi Bill,

Katherine here from the Artiphon operations team. We accommodate returns and order refunds less a 15% restocking fee within 14 days of INSTRUMENT’s arrival. Please note that return shipments must be in original packaging with all package contents included in new or as new condition. We require that returns use our prepaid shipping labels which can be accessed by contacting customer support: support@artiphon.com. Products purchased at an Artiphon retailer must be returned directly to retailer.

Thanks,per my original message, I have not actually bought one yet but in the event that I do, I wanted to know the return policy.

I’d like to return my Artiphon as it does not meet my expectations.

Hi, please contact support@artiphon.com so that your request is processed correctly.

I have sent two emails to support@artiphon requesting help in returning my Artiphon order # 2486974. I want to document via this post that I did request a return within the two week period. I assume the delay in replying to my emails is due to the Christmas break. Please reply to my email or this post to help out my request.

It is noted. I have forwarded this to our sales folks and we will honor the date. Thank you!

i got a reply quite timely, but of course only the default ‘kickstarter is not a store, no returns’ text.
will still try to push it though.

was anyone so far successful in returning an Artiphon?
maybe even one from Kickstarter?

send them to me since I am still waiting on mine